What are cookies?
Cookies are small harmless text files that are downloaded to your computer when you access a web page.
They are not malicious viruses, but rather tools that play an essential role for the provision of numerous services on the Internet. Among other things, they allow you to remember the language in which you want to surf the web, collect statistics to optimize the functionality of the site, or share our content on your social networks.
What types of cookies are there?
- Technical Cookies: they are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is navigating, when an anonymous user and a registered user navigate, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis Cookies: these cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and to perform the statistical measurement and analysis of the use of our website.
- Personalization Cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some personalized features. Such as language, regional settings, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: they show advertising according to your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising space. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of his browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display adverts based on it.
What are your native and third-party cookies?
Native cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
To save the acceptance of the cookies policy of this site and not show you the warning message again.
To save the user's language and to show him the pages in this site in the language chosen by himself.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
This company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law.
According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
You can consult detailed information through this link.
If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we provide this other link.
How to disable our cookies (or any other)
Although most browsers accept cookies automatically, you can modify your browser settings to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
Here you can find links on how to configure your cookies preferences in the main browsers:
In case you decide to deactivate all the cookies, the quality and speed of the service could diminish and, you may even lose access to some of the services or sections offered by this website.
- Web browsers are the tools for storing cookies and it is from this site that you must perform your right to remove or diable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so the browser can remember your decision not to accept them.
- For the cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers in the United States and is committed to not share them with third parties, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to that effect.
According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement that ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards.
You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. If you want more information about the use Google gives to cookies we provide this other
- For any questions about this cookies policy please contact us via the contact section.
We inform you that by configuring your browser to reject all cookies or, explicitly the cookies of the LKS website, will not prevent you from browsing the website with the only inconvenience that you will not able to enjoy some of its functionalities that require their installation.